Banquet Facilities & Catering
Place your special event in our capable hands in our beautiful reception hall. Located in historic downtown Cambridge, it’s the newest banquet facility in the area. With over 420 people capacity … moving around and visiting is done with ease! Our balcony overlooks our spacious hardwood dance floor, with plenty of room to twirl around or break it down to your favorite tunes.
We have a varied menu selection that meets the most lavish to the more cost efficient. You can have your plated meal served by our professional staff or have your loved ones line up through our buffet … We can cater it your way at whatever price you’re looking to invest in your big event!
The Plaza room is back! It features beer, wine and spirits, great appetizers and new dinner options in a relaxed atmosphere. Book it for you next small group event!
Also, get great deals on rehearsal dinner arrangements and hall decorating for your event. In house disc jockey and a dressing room for the bride are available if needed. Whatever your needs we are here to make your day special! Click here to view pictures of our banquet rooms!
We also have a new banquet room off premise that seats up to 100 people at discounted prices. Only three blocks away from restaurant! We cater all needs there as well and it does have parking. We also will do off premise caterings… just call for details.
Listed below are basic pricing details and answers to some frequently asked questions regarding the reception hall. Click here to view and download our Banquet Information Sheet
· $495.0 plus food or $695.00 with out- includes Banquet room and dance floor for up to five (5) hours, and can be occupied up to 10:00PM. An additional charge of $95.00 per hour will be incurred for any time beyond five hours. Banquet Room can be reserved with a $300 nonrefundable deposit. Requests for use of balcony and bride’s dressing room will be accommodated at no additional charge, but are to be requested in advance.
· The banquet room may not be available for decorating the night before so We do offer the room at no cost if you book your rehearsal dinner with us. You pay for the meal and the room is yours for the evening or You will be given a two hour window to decorate the day of your event.
· A room rental discount is available if for non profit groups, or any one scheduling Monday through Thursday.
· We will customize your catering menu for your convenience, accommodating your pricing needs as well as your food preferences. We can also provide appetizers, desserts, custom linen rental, and full service, cafeteria or buffet style service.
· We can provide information on a local DJ who will provide music and entertainment for your benefit.
· Room set-up will be done by Francis Family Restaurant. We will discuss in advance of your event the room arrangement and will make every effort to accommodate special requests or needs.
· Total bill for room rental, catering, and special services (DJ, etc.) is due a minimum of one week prior to your event. This will also be non-refundable.
· We politely request that your decorations be limited to free-standing decorations, table decorations, or other special requests. The preservation of the beauty of our reception hall is important to us, and we request that nothing be taped, stapled, tacked, or attached in any way to our walls. If you have decorations that you would like to use that are not table decorations or free-standing, please feel free to make requests. We want to make this special day easy for you, and will try to accommodate your request if possible without harming our room.
· Catering of your own food must go through an approval process. Arrangements would need to be made to accommodate your needs. We do politely request that any other professional caterers not be used, as we do have our own catering service. Chafing dishes are available for rental for $25 per dish, which includes the candles as well as tables to set them on. Dishes are also available to lease and is priced by count.
· Linens are available upon request for additional charge.